So what are the ingredients in revitalU coffee?
Select 100% Arabica Coffee
Our main ingredient, Premium select 100% arabica coffee beans imported from India. Energy-premium imported spray dried coffee; freeze concentrate yields great aroma/coffee body; coffee delivers a potent blend of polyphenols which thwart oxidative stress. The highest quality
and best tasting instant coffee in the world. Research has shown that moderate coffee consumption gives beneficial effects such as;
- Helping to prevent liver disease and cancer,
- Improving energy levels,
- Promoting a healthy heart,
- Helping to prevent Parkinson’s disease,
- Improving physical performance,
- Helping to prevent diabetes,
- Giving you the number one source of antioxidants,
- Helping burn fat,
- Essential nutrients including (in one cup of coffee) Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA. Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA. Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
Nettle Root Extract
Another ingredient is Nettle root. Nettle root comes from the stinging nettle plant, also known as Urtica dioica. With a long tradition of medicinal use, stinging nettle was historically used to treat joint pain and help the body rid itself of excess water. Today, nettle root is used to treat a range of conditions including;
- Stimulate hair growth,
- Relieving the symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland. Nettle Root does not reduce the size of the prostrate but it has stated benefits of relieving the symptoms,
- Helps reduce cholesterol,
- Help control blood sugar in patients with diabetes,
- Provide asthma relief.
L-Theanine is an important ingredient in revital U and is found primarily in plant and mushroom species. It was discovered in 1949 as a constituent of tea. L-Theanine is substantially present in black, green, and white teas. L-Theanine has been studied for its potential ability to;
- Reduce mental and physical stress,
- Improve cognition and boost mood and cognitive performance in a synergistic manner with caffeine.
The combination of L-Theanine and caffeine has been shown to promote faster simple reaction time and faster numeric working memory. Although it can be found naturally in green tea it is added to RevitalU to enable all our coffee drinkers to get the same great benefits. The addition of sugar and small quantities of milk make no significant difference.
Juglans Regia Bark Extract
Juglans regia, the Persian walnut, English walnut, Circassian walnut, or especially in Great Britain, the common walnut. An extract within our ingredients. It is a slightly psychoactive central nervous system stimulant which is used to enhance levels of both energy and mental alertness. Additional benefits of using Juglans Regia Bark Extract include;
- Improved cognitive function,
- Decreased appetite,
- Improved bronchodilation,
- Increased levels of ‘feel good’ hormones and an increased pain threshold. According to MassiveJoes.com “Supplements containing Juglans Regia Extract can range anywhere from $1.17 to $3.50 per serve, depending on the size and dosage, and the other ingredients included in the product. Based on an average price of $2.50 per serve, and assuming 5 serves per week, supplementing with Juglans Regia Extract will typically cost around $50 per month.“
Compare this to our great tasting coffee, which has this and other natural ingredients in, that works out at around £1.30 per serve or £39.99 per month. Great offer right?
PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL)
Phenylethylamine PEA supplements are used to combat depression, enhance focus, reduce anxiety and improve cognitive performance. When taken orally, phenylethylamine may help to naturally boost dopamine levels. Dopamine is a brain chemical that is secreted when we experience pleasurable events.
Did you know that you produce Dopamine when eating chocolate?
Phenylethylamine PEA dietary supplementation may upregulate dopamine synthesis for short periods of time. PEA is used to help with;
- Losing weight,
- Enhancing motor movement,
- Maintaining motivation,
- Improving athleticism,
- Uplifting the mood and strengthening libido.
- It has been found to assist with memory levels and therefore studying,
- Improving your mood and reducing stress.
Another benefit in the use of phenylethylamine is that it improves mood without producing a tolerance often associated with amphetamines.
Vinitrox™ (Fruit Extracts)
Natural, healthy & effective sports Nutrition.
ViNitrox™ has been developed by Nexira to specifically answer the demands of athletes in search of natural dietary supplements.
- Ignite muscle performance.
- Break through the fatigue barrier .
- Amp up Nitric Oxide levels.
ViNitrox™ is a unique and proprietary synergistic combination of apple and grape polyphenols. It offers a number of exceptional sports nutrition properties including enhanced and lasting performance. Nexira’s latest clinical study* on 50 athletes, 25-45 years old, demonstrated that under intensive effort, 500 mg/day of ViNitrox™ improves physical capabilities :
- Increases physical training time by 10%.
- Delays the fatigue barrier by 13%.
Clinical test studies show this ingredient to be effective in the breakdown of fat cells and weight loss. Containing beneficial properties, Octodrine effectively helps to boost and support the body through a natural balancing process of various metabolic functions. This rare nutrient provides enormous weight control benefits.
It also enables anabolic response, which is a fat burner and controls weight. Additionally, it improves athletic performance and helps increase mental focus and clarity.
This ingredient naturally supports both dopamine and norepinephrine through activation of trace amine associated receptor 1, while temporarily preventing their reuptake into the presynaptic nerve. This stops their ability to bind to target receptors, keeping dopamine and norepinephrine active longer, thereby
producing the stimulant-like effect.
Alpha- Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline